Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Get Excited and Make Things

With time on my hands, I'm doing a lot of projects.

I've been sewing up some of my less promising fabric stash into a dress inspired by the Cos aesthetic. I can show you the back, because that bit looks ok. The front of the bodice has some problems with the bust darts. Two prominent problems with the bust darts.

DSCN0948_v1.JPG

The project I'll be doing all year - graphically representing the temperature of my location each day - is coming on nicely and shows how all of a sudden, Amsterdam is warm and pleasant after all that dark blue unpleasantness at the start of February.

DSCN0958_v1.png

And I've been doing lots of reading on my Kindle, which needed a better case, so I made it one out of some fabric that a lovely Glasgow friend sent me as a treat.

DSCN0960.JPG

I keep flitting from project to project without really settling on anything for very long. I've had a great idea for a computer game that I can use to teach myself python, I'm slowly working on an invention that you don't know you need yet and, oh yeah, I'm still looking for a job.

No comments: