Saturday 16 January 2021

Categorising Thoughts

 Because I use my twitter feed for business purposes, I am trying to reduce the number of howls into the void that it contains. 

I am allowed a little howling, as a treat, but I also put an app on my phone that lets me just write some plain text into a file. I start by putting the date, and then if I have any thoughts that I want to decant out I write them in there. 

It is great, because it allows me to look at how my mood is doing and also prevents my twitter feed being alarming.

What is the category of thought that goes here? No-one reads blogs any more and I am not actively promoting this content. 

Longer thoughts go here. I hope I have more long thoughts.

1 comment:

Chase said...

Hi Ellie,

I have had your Brief Brief History of Time bookmarked for as long as it has existed, unfortunately it is no longer available on your livejournal. Do you have any plans to import that content elsewhere? It's so fantastic and I would hate for that to just disappear into the void.

Thanks!